Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday toast

I was a little overwhelmed today.

A little.

It wasn't that bad. In comparison to yesterday, this wasn't so bad. I didn't teach kindergarten, and I didn't teach 2nd Grade. I did the same lesson (again) for 3rd through 5th Grade, and I taught the program songs for 1st Grade.

By the last period of the day, though, I was toast. Thursday toast. It's that time that your body says, "It is Friday, and I am ready to take a nap instead of go to lunch." I eat lunch with the Principal and VPs of our school. Oh, where's Sheridan? That student-teacher who really liked our Valentines Day chocolate? Oh, yes, she is conked out over on the xylophones. Let's fire her. (If that was true, I'd be in quite a position. Bad news, Bob. Sheridan has been fired from her student-teaching. She's not even being paid for that, right?)

Solution: Sheridan, you need sleep tonight.

New proposition--Sheridan, it's time to start taking over most of the classes. Let's try a new lesson for each grade.

Oh.
Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment